The Top Ten Reasons Johnny Manziel will be successful in the NFL. 1. He is a winner! He hates to lose. Won in HS, College and always had to play better than everybody else because he has always been doubted at first. He won both bowl games he was in. A 41 -- 13 victory over the Oklahoma Sooners in 2013 and a huge comeback win in 2014 against Duke.
2. He passed for 7,820 yards in two years with 63 touchdown passes.
3. He ran for 2,169 yards and 30 rushing touchdowns in two years.
4. He played in the SEC—the toughest defensive conference in College Football. Manziel played against 3 Top 10 teams and 5 Top 25 teams in 2013.
5. He had the best performance of any QB at his Pro Day, and did it wearing a helmet and pads. He made every throw and showed he was teachable by the fact he had clearly worked on his mechanics.
6. He has already started camp with the Cleveland browns with a humble attitude, and is ready to work for the starting job.
7. He won the Heisman trophy as a freshman & proved he can handle the media pressure and criticism.
8. He has the ability to create big plays out of nothing. Cleveland will need that.
9. He was embarrassed by the draft, and now has something to prove.
But a Top Ten list isn't enough to give all the reasons...
10. Johnny Manziel will succeed because he has Fuego! Every team that passed on him in the draft will regret it. Especially the cowboys.